ACCA is Association of Chartered Certified Accountant, world’s most forward-thinking professional accountancy body based in the UK with 100+ years of experience. Now let us see What are the benefits after completing this course.
ACCA Course is a globally recognized course with more than 208,000 fully qualified members and 503,000 students in 181 countries. ACCA has audit recognition in the UK since the 1930s and their partnerships allow ACCA members to work internationally, complying with regulation worldwide. This makes their services valuable to the businesses in which they work. ACCA is leading the way in the accountancy profession, their expertise and opinion being widely sought by governments, professional bodies, academic institutions, employers and the media, worldwide. ACCA qualifications are the gold standard in accountancy and have been officially benchmarked to master’s level. This means ACCA members can benefit from academic credit, for further studies. In 1974, ACCA received their UK Royal Charter, recognizing the excellent quality of the core qualification.
It’s Recognition from Employers:
- Across Business World: The Corporate sector knows and trust the ACCA designation, expecting a high global standard from ACCA professionals. ACCAs are among the world’s best-qualified accountants who are highly sought-after in every sector by Big four accounting & auditing firms, viz. KPMG, E&Y, Deloitte, PWC and Multinational Companies like
- JP Morgan,
- Accenture amongst others.
This implies that you can work and stay in almost any part of the world with the ACCA qualification
- Across Sectors: The ACCA qualification doesn’t limit you to one sector or role. As an ACCA member, you will open doors to opportunities of working across sectors all over the world, be it the
- Public sector,
- Financial services & consulting,
- Oil, gas & energy,
- The other corporate sector and banking or
- An independent practice or business services
- Across roles: This gives you access to a broad spectrum of interesting roles in
- Finance and Management
- Management Accountancy
- Corporate Finance
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Financial Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Credit Control
- Strategy and Innovation Finance and management
- Audit, Tax & legal
- Audit & Assurance
- International Taxation
- Legal Governance, Risk & Control
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Across Fields: Further, an ACCA can work across fields as a
- Management Accountant,
- Finance Manager,
- Financial or Business Analyst,
- Financial Consultant,
- Management Consultant,
- Financial Planner etc.
Also, in recent years ACCA has gained tremendous recognition among Indian employers and students. Many MNC’s in India are recruiting ACCA qualified professionals in International Taxation and MIS due to the financial reporting requirements of the parent company for e.g. reporting under IFRS.
ACCA is actively connecting with businesses large and small, governments, educational establishments and opinion formers in India. ACCA currently works with more than 7,400 Approved Employers and 80 accountancy partnerships worldwide. ACCA has a dedicated job portal to help you find internships and job placements. The start salary of ACCA qualified professionals is at par with any other similar professional and is in the range of INR 4-6 lakhs p.a. in India. Hence you get an excellent head start in Corporate sector at an early age of 20 years.
Conclusively, every year, over 45 lakh B. Com students look for a job in India. A professional course like ACCA simultaneously with your B. Com gives a head start to your career. This means you can work wherever you wish your career path to take you. Employers in finance, accounting, banking, consulting and management will recognize and respect your ACCA Qualification and know you have the right skills needed for the job. Today, ACCA students and members are making a mark in the global world of finance as CEOs, CFOs and finance heads of organizations.